Tuesday, April 12, 2022

To-Do-Tuesday

Good morning and welcome to To-Do-Tuesday hosted by Linda at Texas Quilt Gal!

Yes, I've been gone for over a month.  I'm finally getting my sewing groove back.

So...

Some finishes:


Two baby quilts for the twins that were born in March.  Both of the baby girls were over 6 lbs each! 

My niece loves sloths and I made two of these baby quilts with a sloth (and other animals) print.  One is for my niece Maggie who is due in May with her first baby girl.  The other I gave to the neighbor down the street who recently became a grandmother to a beautiful little girl!



Part of the reason I haven't been posting is that I'm doing a lot of embroidery right now and it is taking me a good long time to get projects done.  I did finish the April block for my Bunny Calendar quilt:


So what's on the agenda for the following week?  Well I am hoping to finish piecing this top for my cousin's new grandson.
He was born in the fall and I'd like to get the quilt to him before he turns 1!  😂


I finished the blocks yesterdays and hopefully I will have time to piece it this week.  It's been a crazy couple of weeks with caring for sick family members.  We'll see if I can get it done and ready for the quilter! 🤞

Wishing you a safe and happy day!









6 comments:

Sherrie said...

Hi,
You've been busy! All those beautiful quilts! I really like the one with the animals in P.J.'s. And the Bunny embroidery is really cute. Have a great da!

grammajudyb said...

You have been busy while away! Cute cute baby quilts! Great Happy Blocks! Hope you’ll show that when the top is complete. I’m working on building some for a future “littles “ quilts!

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

Oh, look at those twin quilts - so adorable! You're on a roll with baby quilt finishes lately. I love the sloths, too! Fun to see what you've been working on.

Home Sewn By Us said...

Hi Michele! It's so nice to see a post from you!! Those two baby quilts for the twins are so darn cute. It sounds like both girls are a nice healthy weight. I can just picture them wrapped up in your love and lovely quilts. You have made a lot of progress on projects. Good luck with your list for this week. {{Hugs}} ~smile~ Roseanne

Rosemary Dickinson said...

Love your quilt projects! It looks like you've been busy! Welcome back to blogging!

Linda said...

Nice to "see" you again! :) That sloth fabric is awesome! That's a nice sized baby quilt laid out on your bed. I hope your family members get well soon.
Thank you for sharing your post with To Do Tuesday!