Thursday, April 28, 2022

I Like Thursdays: April 28, 2022

 It's Thursday and time to celebrate the little things in life that bring us joy!  Please visit our hostess Lee Anna at Not Afraid of Color for more positive posts!

Every year we love spring.  I know why we call it "spring"--it's because at some point, everything seems to pop or spring-up.  My husband was away at work for a week and I told him on the phone, "wait to see you the garden now."  He wasn't disappointed!


Celebrating Canine Friendships!



These two dogs are the best of friends and we are all grateful that we've been able to sit outside with neighbors and enjoy the spring.  Tinkerbell the chihuahua and our poodle Scout just love each other.  


Yes my machine broke.  It seems to happen every spring that I get a good jam but the good news is that I have a repairman that I trust.  It needed the yearly tune-up anyway.  The other good news is it's spring and I could work in the garden instead of sewing.


Another rite of spring are freezer meals.  It's that wonderful time of year when all I have to do for dinner is pull out something that we made a few months ago and heat it up.  I don't have to think about meals so much and I get to clean out the freezer before summer!

Have a wonderful and happy day!



4 comments:

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

I'm so happy to see things blooming, both on blogs and in our yard finally! I even have lilies of the Valley this year - yay! It is definitely hard when your sewing machine has to go in the shop, but so glad you have a good repairman. Freezer meals - great idea! Do you have a favorite?

Home Sewn By Us said...

Hi Michele! What are those dainty white flowers? They look so pretty and are a welcome sign for Spring's arrival. Tinkerbell and Scout look so cute - just hanging out as good friends do. On nuts to your machine needing to be repaired. I hope it comes home soon, better than ever. {{Hugs}} ~smile~ Roseanne

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

Our blooms are coming slowly. Pretty flowers. I was contemplating machine cleaning recently. Not too sure if I want to take them in. Freezer meals. I have been trying to use up my stuff in my freezer lately.

PaintedThread said...

Oh, gah! Not sewing machine away for service!!

Spring! Yes, I'm loving the field of bluets we have in our yard.