Tuesday, April 19, 2022

To-Do-Tuesday: April 19, 2022

 


Happy Tuesday!  
It's To-Do day hosted by Linda at Texas Quilt Gal.  Please visit her wonderful website for inspiration and what other bloggers are doing!

It was an up and down week.  I didn't get anything done on my quilt because the weather was good and I took the opportunity to work in the garden.  I did finish one more embroidered block.  By the end of the week I was getting ill with a kidney infection and was worn out.  So most of my goals are the same.  We'll see what I get done.

To Do List:

Work on my the quilt for my cousin's grandson.

Continue embroidering my quilt blocks.

Wishing you a safe and happy day!

Continue to work on my embroidery blocks.


6 comments:

Linda said...

So sorry to hear you were under the weather and hope you feel better soon. We worked in the yard too. It's too tempting when the weather is nice isn't it!
Thank you for sharing with To Do Tuesday!

grammajudyb said...

I hope you continue to feel better! Take care of you! Kidney infections are NO fun!

Robin said...

Not feeling good can sure take momentum away. I'm dealing with an issue, right now, that makes sitting and sewing difficult. Sigh~ Hope you start feeling better soon.

Home Sewn By Us said...

Hi Michele! I'm so sorry you are dealing with a kidney infection. That doesn't sound fun - not one bit. Please take care of yourself. Infections aren't to be messed around with. {{Hugs}} a bunch for you. ~smile~ Roseanne

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

I'm so sorry to hear that you've not been feeling good, Michele. Hope each day is better. Take good care of yourself, and I hope you're back to your favorite activities in no time!

chrisknits said...

Hope you are feeling netter!