Thursday, April 14, 2022

I Like Thursdays: April 14, 2022

 Good morning and happy Thursday to you all!  Today is the day that bloggers share things that make them happy!  Our hostess is Lee Anna from Not Afraid of Color and please visit her blog to view other positive posts!


Scout continues to make us happy.  We have three bunnies eating our garden and the bunnies tend to startle Scout.  After she learns she can't catch them, she stands above a small bunny statue in our garden as if to say, "Well I have this one," but still keeps a watchful eye for more bunnies.  Silly goil.


Work has commenced on the garden.  When I have a free moment, I'm cleaning out leaves that have blown in and all the weeds that seem to pop up everywhere.  It feels wonderful to be outside again!

The weather here is WARM and was in the 80s yesterday.  We are getting more seasonable weather (in the 60s) this weekend.

I'm still enjoying "Call the Midwives" on PBS and convinced my neighbor she has to watch it too.  Another show I appreciate these days is "Home Work" on HGTV.  The couple in Utah are charming and I like that they have a different designing scheme than most (no grey, no modern, etc).



Wishing you a safe and happy Easter!

6 comments:

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

Your daffodils are so pretty! I'm glad Scout feels she can contribute to garden security, lol! We love Call the Midwife here, too. Happy Thursday, Michele!

PaintedThread said...

Scout! And good to "see" you, too. All those daffodils are beautiful!

grammajudyb said...

Lovely daffodils! Wish I had some in my yard! I like them and tulips, but have neither planted!

Jocelyn is Canadian Needle Nana said...

Ned can't catch the bunnies here either and is always confused when he can't...kind of funny to watch. Beautiful blooms, mine are just tiny sprouts. I love Call the Midwife too. Also love these vintage cards.

Rosemary Dickinson said...

I've been keeping up with Call the Midwife. Such a great series! Your flowers are so pretty! Happy Easter!

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

Bunnies seem to be everywhere. We have some hanging around too. Your gardens look fabulous.