Tuesday, February 8, 2022

To-Do-Tuesday


 It's Tuesday and time for To-Do-Tuesday lists of things we hope to accomplish during the next week.  I didn't participate last week because I knew how busy I would be with my mom.

Join the other blogs and visit our hostess, Linda, at Texas Quilt Gal!

I've been puttering along with my projects whenever I could sneak away into the sewing room.

I'm still working on my snowball blocks.
I'm half done and still plugging away...

Working on my February block!

I'll continue these projects this week!

The only other thing I would like to get done are my valentines which I hope to get mailed this week!

Have a safe and happy week!






6 comments:

Kathryn said...

Yesterday I mailed off some Josh Early candy to grandchildren. Nothing says love like some Josh Early candy.

Sherrie said...

Hi,
The Snowball blocks are looking good. I like your little bunny embroidery piece..so cute. Have a great day!

Cheree @ The Morning Latte said...

Oh thank you for the reminder! I always try to send my aunts cards for any holiday. After my mom passed away, I know they really miss talking with her and hearing from any of us kids is just a nice way to keep up that connection, you know?

Home Sewn By Us said...

Hi Michele! How are things going with your mom? I am thrilled to hear that she had a wonderful birthday. I just love the little cross-stitch button for Tuesday! That is so cute and I love Sunbonnet Sue and Overall Bill. Good luck with your list! {{Hugs}} ~smile~ Roseanne

Linda said...

I had to go back and read your post about your Mom's birthday! :) Your little cross stitch for Tuesday is so cute, and your February embroidery block is sweet.
Thank you for linking with To Do Tuesday!

Miaismine said...

Your snowball blocks are gorgeous and will make a dramatically beautiful quilt! Your bunny caught my eye at To Do Tuesday!