Thursday, February 24, 2022

I like Thursdays: February 24, 2022

 Today is Thursday and time to post things we like!  Lee Anna is our hostess at Not Afraid of Color.  If you need a pick-me-up, join us or read us as we attempt to fill the internet with happy energy.

The weather is beginning to change--even it is a yo-yo of temperatures.  We finally got to sit out with neighbors and Scout had "Tinker time" with her favorite pal, Tinkerbell:


Of course, every time we get a day like that we get storm, last Saturday it was a snow squall which was fun to watch:

It was so warm yesterday I was sweating in my spring jacket.  Tomorrow we get more snow.  Welcome to springtime in Pennsylvania! 

I like that I organized my digital photographs.  I have 2 external hard drives and I finally organized the photos of quilts and textiles on them.  Yes!

Scout's been enjoying the outdoor show this week.  The Gas company is reinforcing/replacing the lines in the street.  Scout's enjoyed barking at the workmen!


My husband is working locally which doesn't happen much!  It's nice to be able to see and feed him at the end of the day.  Hopefully he will be home for a few weeks.  He was gone most of 2022 so far!

That's all for now.  Have a safe and happy day!

6 comments:

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

Yoyo weather must be happening all around the country because it is much the same here: 50s for a few days and freezing cold/snow the next! Love your views of Scout's view. So glad you've had your husband home more recently!

PaintedThread said...

Temps have done the same here - and we're due for snow tomorrow. Yay for your husband being home.

Home Sewn By Us said...

Hi Michele! How wonderful that DH is working close to home for a change!!! I'll bet Scout loves it, too. She looks so cute looking out the window, keeping an eye on that Gas crew. Good job, Scout! {{Hugs}} ~smile~ Roseanne

bookkm said...

I hung up wash today, the last day of February and then the temperature took a dive! Hope my clothes did not freeze on the line.

Home Sewn By Us said...

Just checking on you, Michele. I hope all is well with you and your family. {{Hugs}} ~smile~ Roseanne

Susie H said...

So nice of Scout to keep the "bad people" at bay. Gracie is very good at that job too! Ha! I keep telling myself to organize my digital photos too. Still talking to myself! Great job to get it done, good for you!