Saturday, December 26, 2009

St. Stephens Day


I had taken Seamus to the nursing home on Christmas Eve day to visit Nana. Then she was whisked off to my cousins house for Christmas Day. Today the whole family descended on her (we rented a dining room in the home) and celebrated Christmas with her. What a nice day. We had some sad news today as my great-uncle has passed. He was 88 years old and lived longer than any of his siblings. My heart goes out to his children and all his many grandchildren who adored him....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a lovely idea to rent a room and celebrate Christmas with Nana. From your photos, it looks as if everyone had a wonderful holiday.

What is the significance of that beautiful log cabin quilt? Did I miss this in an earlier post?...was it made by Nana?