Monday, December 28, 2009

Xmas revisited

I didn't get as many pics as I normally do this Christmas. But for my brother who couldn't make it this year--

Of course there were crackers and crowns:
Dogs all over the place and the yule log video on (:D) The traditional nerf gun war that went on between the boys--er--men. At one point, Helena picked up someone's nerf gun and shot Peter. It hit him in the eye, which he said was his Ralphy moment.
Laughter :)
And a new photographer in the bunch (say cheese!):

2 comments:

Gina E. said...

Hi Mickie,
Thank you for your Christmas greetings on my blog. It looks like you had a lovely day with your family! My best wishes to you for the New Year - hope it is a happy and safe one!
Gina
xxxooo

Karen said...

Great Christmas fun...love it! We do nerf gun s every year too...this year we all had Nerf swords under the tree...too cold to do them outside, but fortunately nothing got broken inside!