Thursday, November 15, 2012

Tea Wreath

I've been doing some crafting this fall and found this great tutorial at Kojo-Designs for a tea wreath.  It's a perfect way to let guests prepare their tea during our holiday open houses.  This is how mine turned out (in keeping with my red and white kitchen):
It was a fun and easy project and I recommend it to anyone who is entertaining for a lot of tea drinkers.  It was much easier than I expected and I'm glad to be able to hang something up instead of another thing on our limited kitchen counters.
Have a great day!


5 comments:

Sandra :) said...

HAHA that's so cute!

Allie said...

Hey that's cute - what a great idea!

Willeke said...

Beautiful! Nice idea for a gift. Thanks for the link.

bookkm said...

Tres adorable! I want to make a bunch of these for the Craft Fair.

Sherry said...

I love tea & this tea wreath is wonderful! I'll have to check out the tutorial.