Thursday, June 30, 2011

We're back

We're back from Princeton where my Mom's surgery was done.  To make a long story short, the surgeon found a problem created by the original surgery and corrected it.  We are hoping that this will work but it is too soon to tell yet.  If it doesn't, she has one more surgery to go.  She's sore and recovering slowly.  I'm busy running between her house to care for her and checking the three dogs at home:

Yeh that brown bed was Greta's (she's looking at the camera) and we ended up taking that one back for a smaller version since my living room looked like Poodlepalooza.  Greta is adapting nicely and we have decided we don't want to give her back to my mother.......EVER.  She is a sweetie and the three of them are having a great time...except when the ball falls in the watering can:
 

"Are ya going to stand there or help me?"
I'll post some Christmas through the years photos later today.  Have a wonderful day, ya'all!

4 comments:

Linda said...

I hope your mom recovers quickly. I know she's thankful that you are there to help out.

Sandra :) said...

How long will it be before you know if this recent surgery will solve the problems caused by the first surgery?

Heehee Seamus looks happy in Greta's bed, but she doesn't seem concerned at all - she's probably thinking "Boys will be boys!" :D

Allie said...

Glad to hear it went well, and I'm praying this does it - no more surgeries - the poodles are so funny, love the watering can pics!!!

Wonky Girl said...

I do hope the surgery worked and no more are needed. Surgery sucks.
Needed a laugh this morning and you gave it to me with photos of ball eating watering can. Thanks!