Tuesday, March 1, 2011

wait for me santa!!!

Well this month I didn't get anything done for Allie's Christmas through the Year.   But be sure to check out all the neat ideas posted by the crew.  Hopefully, I'll get to work on the mug rugs I have planned after the 8th.  This is a crazy time for me.  I'm giving some programs locally featuring my antique quilts and between nursing Mom, writing the program, and keeping the home fires going, I've had a lot going on.  My husband is coming home for about 4 days again this week (I think that will make 8 days he is home in 2011). 

My dryer broke but I've managed that the last 10 days because it has only been me at home (and the dogs).  Sometimes this old house is handy and all my old radiators became my impromptu dryers :) 
All in all, we are doing okay just too busy!

4 comments:

Sandra :) said...

I officially give you 17 extra days to get ready for Christmas - I stole them from my neighbours, so don't tell them!!! ;)

I hope things calm down for you, and that your mom improves!

Nayala said...

Don´t worry, Santa and Allie always wait for us...
Take care of your mon and you...

Allie said...

That's why I set the club up like I did, so if life got too busy you wouldn't get kicked out - oh hon, I can't believe your dryer went! Your quilt program sounds really fun, I'd love to hear more about that [when you have time!]. Praying for your mum!

Shelley said...

You have so much on your plate...Just remember to take care of yourself....and breathe...