Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Gift week!!!

I must be the luckiest Nana in all of Poodle-dom!!! Yesterday was a hectic day, hectic but wonderful since Ami Simms was the speaker at one of our local guild (great fun she is too!). I got home rather late to find that I had received a package in the mail!!! My dear Patty Pat made me a purse and I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!! Took it on its virgin shopping trip today :) Isn't it pretty? Patty did wonderful details too......

And if all this wasn't enough she made matching accessories...a tissue pack cover and a little wallet. The details are amazing!!! Thanks Patty Pat!!!!
I went shopping with my Mom today to get a food saver and when I got back......VOILA!! Another package had been delivered. Molly had mailed me some spiderwort for the garden waaahoooo!!!!!!!! This must be my unbirthday week!
Thanks Patty Pat and my twin Molly! Thank you! :)

1 comment:

Karen said...

The purse is gorgeous...