Sunday, June 7, 2009

For Sandra and Di---

"Happiness is nothing more than good health and a bad memory."
---Albert Schweitzer

This is a bouquet for my friends, Sandra and Di, who are both facing great personal challenges. They are both having one of those years. The kind of time frame when life is so painful (physically or emotionally) that you don't remember much of it later on.
My Nana used to pray for everyone when she worked in her garden and I am finding that is as good a place as any to talk to God. I pray that both of these wonderful women are feeling better and knowing that things can only look up from now on......

And that they know how much they are loved and needed...

And how much better they make our world by just being themselves....
And as Helen Keller once said: "Although the world is full of suffering, it is also full of the overcoming of it."
I know you both can and will too! I pray that your healing begins soon!
Love and hugs,
Mick

1 comment:

Sandra :) said...

*sniff* *sniff* That made me cry - thank you for caring, dear sweet Prisoner Spice! I hope Di can find some peace/relief from her troubles! I'm trying the "banana peel cure" right now - it's one of the less weird folk remedies I've found online :D I try to look at the bright side of this ordeal - at least it's getting me out of some housework! ;)

*hugs 'n kisses* :)