Tuesday, January 25, 2022

To-Do-Tuesday: January 25, 2022

 Happy Tuesday!  Time to post my goals for the week for "To-Do-Tuesday" hosted by Texas Quilt Gal!  Please be sure to visit her site for Linda and the other quilters work for some inspiration!


Last week's goals:

1- Continue to make snowball blocks:  Work has continued on the snowballs.  I have some blocks to assemble from last week's pile of snowballs!

2- Cut fabric for the Romper Babies quilt: Done!

Next week's goals:

1- Continue to scan photos and ephemera.  For years I've collected antique photographs, trade cards, and illustrations.  There are hundreds!  I was looking for a specific photograph last weekend and of course it was the very last photograph (it's on my other blog).  I decided to scan everything under different categories and organize these images in my external hard drive.  I'll do a little every day!

2- Continue to make snowballs!

Have a safe and happy day!

1 comment:

bookkm said...

It's helpful to have a goal. Mine is to use up my granny squares. Not sure how that will go. Good luck with your snowballs!