Tuesday, September 29, 2020

To-Do-Tuesday: September 29, 2020

 


Good morning!  It's To-Do-Tuesday!  Hosted by Roseanne and Sue, we post our weekly goals.  It's really helped me to do this.  I'm rarely successful in completing all my goals but it sure keeps me focused!  Visit Roseanne at Home Sewn By Us for more inspiration!

Goals of Last week:

Mail Bobbie's Quilt:  Done!

Prepare Quilt for Machine Quilter:  Done!

Cut Asian inspired fabric:  Done and beginning to assemble the 4-patches!

Finish binding doll quilts:  Not done--add to next week!

This week's goals:

1-Finish binding doll quilts:  Maybe third time is the charm?  

2-Finish assembling the 4-patches.  

I've made 110 already!

This quilt top will take weeks.  But it will use up a lot of fabric!  I decided to use up all my asian inspired fabric.  

Yeh, using up fabric is a phase I'm in.  It's my own little personal game and challenge.  It will take...decades 😁 

I'm hoping to get two lap quilts out of this.  I've had this Asian inspired fabric for years but could never find a pattern I wanted to use.  Then I saw this one at pinterest (here).  I kept returning to this photo so I think it is the one 😊

Only 2 goals this week.  Taking care of my hubby requires a lot of my time so I only get sewing in here and there.

Hope you are having a splendid day!  Stay safe!

No comments: