Tuesday, September 22, 2020

To-Do-Tuesday: September 22, 2020

 Happy First Day of Autumn!

Today is To-Do-Tuesday.  We post our intended goals for the next week.  Hosted by Roseanne at Home Sewn By Us, check out her website here for this week's inspiration!

Last week's goals were:

1-Mail Christina's quilt and wall hanging to her:  Done!



2-Complete 3 doll quilts for gifts:  Half done.  Should be done in a day or so.

3-Prepare quilt for my machine quilter:  Not done.

Mostly I've been caring for my husband who has been dealing with a bad case of sciatica.  He's been getting acupuncture for it and it is helping so I'm back to getting some work done.

Next week's goals:

1-Finish Doll Quilts

2-Prepare quilt for machine quilter

3-Cut fabric for a new project that features my asian inspired fabrics.

4-Mail doll house quilt and doll quilt to my cousin Bobbie for her granddaughter


Have a safe and happy day!


2 comments:

Kathryn said...

New flowers on your header!!Love the color.

Jocelyn is Canadian Needle Nana said...

Happy First Day of Autumn to you! You are keeping busy and I just love your yellow flowered header!