Thursday, June 20, 2019

I Like Thursday: June 20, 2019

No photo description available.
Good morning!  It's been raining all week.  A few days ago I was headed out to a program in the Poconos while there was a lull in storms.  There was an adorable little girl wearing wellies and playing in every puddle she could find. This graphic reminded me of her.  It's been a busy week despite the rain and the highlight was visiting the Mountain Laurel Quilt Guild in Canadensis.  They are small but fun group of women and I had a great visit!

In the garden:

I was ready for a break from my daily weeding and the humidity and unstable weather started Sunday.   The garden is colorful and soggy.




I walk the puppy between storms.  
The humidity bothers her and she always takes a nap after a little walk.  Of course, during those lulls in storms, she always sees her friends out too...

There's a lot going on here so I'll keep this brief.  You can find more positive posts at LeeAnna's at Not Afraid of Color.  Have a wonderful week!



7 comments:

Julierose said...

Love the puppy naps ;))) I take those too hahaha hugs, Julierose

Home Sewn By Us said...

Hi Michele! It seems like the rain is never going to end . . . but they promise one day of sunshine tomorrow. I hope they are right. I can just picture that sweet little girl jumping in each of the puddles she sees. I have a young great-nephew who would be doing the exact same thing. ~smile~ Roseanne

Jocelyn is Canadian Needle Nana said...

We have enjoyed a number of sunny days but downpouring today. I can't believe it but the garden was starting to dry out so seems to need this. Children can find delight in the smallest things. What beautiful flowers in bloom you are enjoying these days and my elderly dogs also did not fare well in our one day with 31C.

Mary in Peoria Handmade said...

Oh that garden of lovelies. thank you.

Suzanne said...

The white flowers are amazing!

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

I love that graphic at the top of your post! Reminds me of my own boys from years ago. Your garden is looking beautiful, Michelle!

LA Paylor said...

we've had daily rain too, here in "dry' Colorado. Scout is so pretty. Milo has been tired lately, mostly when it's hot, but we trimmed him Sunday and he must have been hiding that hair! We cut away two poodles worth!