Greetings! It's time for another "I like Thursday" sponsored by LeeAnna at Not Afraid of Color.
Likes this week:
1. Sunshine!!! We finally have some sunshine and it should be nice here until Sunday (or so they are predicting).
2. We had a young woman visit our guild in April and give us a lecture on Modern Quilts. It was very interesting! Jessica Skultety is fun and young (about my daughter-in-laws age) and very informative. I liked her quilts too, even if I don't do modern quilting right now.
Be sure to check out her website at www.quiltyhabit.com
3. Walks in the park with Scout.
4. YARD SALE SEASON!! I got this glider rocking chair for $10 last month at a local yard sale and it was a great addition to my sewing room!
5. New Fabric!!!! The fabric is called Portofino.
Have a wonderful week!