Sunday, December 8, 2013

Too long away...

We've been fairly busy here which is why I haven't been around.  My husband is rarely home and to have him not only stateside but off from work for over a month is a pretty unusual experience.  So here have been the latest updates:
Thanksgiving at the newlyweds!
 "The Beards" All the men at the feast.  

Perfect turkey again from Peter and Jessica!  The food was all from scratch and wonderful!

My husband was supposed to be hunting but he got sick with a heck of a cold/flu thing (which he graciously shared with me) and so he has been home.  Before I got sick, I was just holding down the fort.  Here is Seamus doing some dog therapy work this past week.  More updates later this week!



4 comments:

Martha said...

Sorry you and your husband were ill, but it looks like you had a wonderful Thanksgiving with all the family. Happy Holidays, Mickie!

Sandra :) said...

OK who are all the handsome bearded dudes? Were they Movember'ing? :)

Pinkadot Quilts said...

Looks like a wonderful dinner with the family!

Wonky Girl said...

Looks like a good time was had by all. Ooh, the flu, yuck. Hope you all are better now.
Have you ever mentioned your spoos being therapy dogs? How cool. I have not had one suitable since Macho passed away.
My yahoo mail is down but at least I can get around the internet now.