Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Fish Fun!

 Another donation/UFO quilt finished last night.  I think this fish fabric is a fabric we may have picked up when we were planning my (now 35 year old) son's nursery.  The rainbow fabric someone gave me in the last 10 years.  When I saw it, I knew it would work with the fish fabric and put the border on the last piece of fish fabric that I had.  I think it works perfectly!  I only had to buy the yellow border which I thought was really fun and is currently on the market.  This will be donated to the pediatric oncology ward.  I think it is very cheerful!
We've still got a lot of snow here but the weather people are saying mild weather is on the way.  We can only hope!  Have a great day!

1 comment:

Sandra :) said...

Some little muffin in the hospital will be thrilled with his or her fishy quilt - it's adorable :) Too funny that some of the fabric is "historical" - that's a good reason for us to put a little note/date on our fabrics as we collect them - lots of them end up ripening for a while until they're just RIGHT, lol!