Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Updates...

Spring has sprung in Pennsylvania and I've been working in the garden.  It's warm--actually more like summer with highs in the 80s--but it is supposed to be cool at the end of the week.  We do need rain at this point.

I want to send an apology out to the interwebs.  My yahoo email account is messed up.  I just found out last week that my comments were going to my spam mailbox and who knows what else.  For months I wasn't even checking my spam box, just deleting it and I am ever so regretting it!  If you comment, I'm trying to check the spam box.  I don't really know what to do to prevent this.  I can't really change my email as it is on my business card right now.  

Anyway, I hope your days are as warm and lovely as ours!  

3 comments:

Sandra :) said...

Spring is here, but winter still keeps popping in her cold snowy head - she's not done with us yet! Yesterday during our walk my friend wore a hat and gloves - I went hatless and gloveless but regretted it, lol. Today it's supposed to go up to 16C (according to my nurse who just dropped by to give me my shot) - I don't think THAT will be happening!

Sorry about your email problem - can you add a filter to the account to filter blogger comments to your inbox? I never check to see if my comments get posted or not, lol!

Pinkadot Quilts said...

It is a spectacular day here too! On my way out to the garden.

Allie said...

Going to try leaving a comment Mickie, I'll be so happy if this works, lol - want me to send you some rain? We've been on flood watch here!