Friday, October 29, 2010

Gifts from Aunt Bube!!!

Last week, Sandra came to visit us here in Pennsylvania and we had a wonderful time.  She and Dennis were good medicine for me and we laughed and shopped (a LOT).  I have to post the wonderful gifts she brought us.....
My personal favorite is the notebook but check out the pillowcase she made for Helena and the bibs for Miles (my grandchildren).  The bibs are reversible!  I love them, they are nice and thick for boys his age :)

Thank you Aunt Bube!!!! We wuv our gifts!!!!

On other fronts, my mom has been moved to hospital that is closer and has more liberal visiting hours so I am over there everyday sitting with her and challenging the doctors.  She isn't much better and now has bloodclots in her lungs.  The clots are the doctors main focus and they also have her on an IV for nourishment.  By the time I get home at night, I'm usually too exhausted to get on the internet.  I'll catch up with everyone as I can. 

Hope everyone in internet land is doing well.....Take care and see ya when I can......

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Take care of yourself, Mickie! My thoughts are with you and your mom.

Sandra :) said...

Auntie Bube signing in, very glad that you liked your gifties! Thank you for a wonderful visit last week and for the gorgeous fabrics (Dick & Jane has already been used, lol) - book us for next fall too ... HA!!

I'm glad mom is closer but I hope they can get things under control and get her better - this is very scary!

Allie said...

Lovely gifts, Mickie! I'm praying for your mum, I hope they get it under control soon. Be sure to take very good care of yourself too, eat well and try to get some rest, k? Big hugs, kiddo.

Wonky Girl said...

What nice gifts and nothing like a visit and shopping to raise spirits. Do try and take care of yourself. Missed you here in blogland, now I understand why you have been abscent. Sorry about your mum but you are doing the best you can and surely the docs are too.
Prayers for all!