Tuesday, October 20, 2020

To-Do-Tuesdays: October 20, 2020

 


Good Morning!  It's an amazing 60 degrees this morning!  Today is "To-Do-Tuesday" when we list our goals for the week.  It's hosted by Roseanne at Home Sewn By Us--be sure to visit them and the other participants for inspiration!

Last week's goal was simply to attach binding to quilts: Done!  I've begun the hand sewing process and finished the 2 doll quilts in one afternoon and half of Nora's quilt.  I need to mail them out as soon as these quilts are completed.  That's pretty much my goal for sewing right now.

Most of what I have been doing is caring for my husband which includes the usual battles of insurance companies and overwhelmed medical staff.  I often end up doing a lot of stress organizing and cleaning.


Hope you have a safe and happy day!

1 comment:

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

I missed this post Tuesday, Michele, so am catching up today. I admire people who do stress cleaning! I am more of a stress reader - it's all about the escape. :) I suppose both are better than stress eating, which I have been known to do, too, lol!