Thursday, July 26, 2012

Dear Sam and Katie,

 I thought you might like to know that there is a bird living in the blue bird house which I think Sam might have made.  The house is almost split in half but the bird still seems to appreciate the shelter.  I'm thinking a winter project might be in order next year.  We could all use some new bird houses on this part of our street
Brad said she needs a perch on this one, but I think it is showing wear as well.  So Sam and Katie if you are interested, let me know and I will keep an eye out for bird house supplies.

PS>  Here are our latest cool glads!



1 comment:

Wonky Girl said...

Oh my goodness! Such a pretty color on the glads. (My fav colors, ha).
We hung a birdhouse in a very large tree when living in SC. Birds were instantly attracted to it. I don't know how many baby birds came from that one house but it was fun to watch the goings on four summers we lived there.