Thursday, June 16, 2022

I Like Thursdays: June 16, 2022

 


Happy Thursday!

Today bloggers share positive energy during "I like Thursdays."
Hosted by Lee Anna, please visit the other bloggers as well for a little pick-me-up today!


This week I received a gift from Nann from With Strings Attached!  Isn't this baby coverlet adorable?  I love the little details of this piece and appreciate the thoughtful gift so much!  Thank you Nann!

Scout and I are both feeling better.  We're back to taking longer walks in the morning and the photo above is our favorite park to visit.


I like sewing.  I've been doing machine sewing this week on the doll quilts for the little girls in our family.  There are 6 little girls and 1 grandmother that I am gifting doll quilts.  I'm making each one 2 quilts.   I am having so much fun making these and using up some doo-dads in my stash as well.  It's a joy!  Most of the little girls will see each other in early July so I have a deadline.  


I'm happy in my little garden and enjoying the changes that happen each and every day.  

Wishing you a happy and safe weekend!








6 comments:

Jocelyn is Canadian Needle Nana said...

Ahh, doll quilts for little girls in the family. The sweetest of sewing to do! Beautiful gift from Nann.

Angela said...

Oh! Doll quilts! I love that idea. My granddaughter would love one!

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

The park looks lovely, and so does your garden! Love that saying about the summer garden, too. Have fun making those doll quilts!

PaintedThread said...

Huzzah for sewing! Glad you and Scout are feeling better.

Home Sewn By Us said...

Hi Michele! Aww, that cross stitch is so cute. I hope your life is as fair as a summer garden, too. So, SO glad that you and Scout are feeling better. That park looks lovely and a nice place to walk. Ooh, those doll quilts sound oh so fun. I'm waiting for Addison to tell me she needs one or ten for her babies. It is coming, I'm certain! Your garden looks absolutely gorgeous. {{Hugs}} a bunch! ~smile~ Roseanne

Susie H said...

It is amazing how much change happens in a garden. Very pretty! Glad to hear you're feeling better. Here's to a good week coming up!