Sunday, April 19, 2015

Poodle Makeover...

Seamus had his day at the spa this week!  As the weather warmed, he had become increasingly uncomfortable with his fur coat.  Jen groomed him on Friday and did a great job but I always am amazed at how small my dog is under all that hair.  The vet said he is "cut" and what a poodle should look like under there but Seamus' skinny legs always crack me up.  

Before:
 After:
This week I have a ton of programs and events I am attending so my husband is holding down the home front for once, while I am the road warrior.  Today Beth and I will be at the Shawnee Inn in the Poconos doing our Civil War program for the Monroe Historical Society.  
Have a wonderful week!

2 comments:

Sandra :) said...

HAHA omg what a difference, lol! He does look quite handsome and cut under all those curls! It took me a second to figure out which meaning of "cut" you were referring to - when I figured it out, my first thought was ... "Yeah, the only reference to cut that applies to me, is what I do with my rotary cutter, LOL!

Allie said...

Oh Seamus you handsome boy - wow what a difference, he looks like a different pup!!! Enjoy your week, Mickie!