Thursday, November 7, 2013

Christina's quilt...

Years ago, my niece Christina asked me to make a quilt for her.  We picked the pattern--Wonder 
Blocks by Terry Martin==and bought all the fabric which she picked out.
A few months later, I told her I had over a 100 blocks completed and she said, "oh I'm painting my room purple now."  So I've had these blocks hanging around since then.  I decided to put them together in a throw for her because now that she has graduated from high school, she might like it to simply wrap up in at night.  I'll give her this one at Christmas.  To be honest, I don't know what color her room is now...
Special thanks to Sandra for suggesting the pink before the green border.  It worked very well.  Thanks Sandra!


1 comment:

Sandra :) said...

YAY Christmas gift done and UFO/stash blocks used up - that's a win win! Love the quilt - I'm very partial to pink and green :D