Saturday, February 6, 2010

How many days til Spring?


We've got about 7 inches of snow so far and it is still falling. It is a fine snow so drifting will be an issue as well. Last night I got the Maggie Report from Maryland (Maggie is my niece) and she said they had about 6 inches at 9:30 p.m. already.
Actually I love being snowed in! I love good sewing days when no one expects anything from me. I have three more blocks to finish for a spring project and want to make some placemats. Should be a good day to get some things done!

3 comments:

Patty Moore said...

Yep that is right, I am in maryland also and we are at about 22"- 24" now and still falling. A good day for creating and sewing new projects :o)

Dawn said...

It is nice to stay in a and get things done when the weather is bad. I've always thought being snowed in sounds romantic and peaceful.

Hugs,
Dawn

Allie said...

Egads...we got nothing from this storm, I'm so glad...but I've seen the pictures from the east coast and it's AWFUL! I don't mind being snowed in when the pantry's full and I have a good project, but my boys are pretty slack about shoveling.
LOVE that stitchery, c'mon spring!