Thursday, November 12, 2020

I Like Thursday: November 12, 2020

Today is "I Like Thursday" hosted by Lee Anna at Not Afraid of Color.  We post happy thoughts and fill the internet with positive energy.
I like that Joe Biden and Kamala Harris won the election.

I like unexpected meetings at the park.  We ran into our dear Jessa and her three poodles and had a safe walk and visit.

We've had unusually warm weather and walking has been a pleasure. I've even gotten more gardening done!

This is Kerry (as in County Kerry in Ireland).
She is my mother's new puppy and only 10 weeks old.  I happen to think that my 80 some year old mother is crazy for getting a puppy at this age (also because my mother has multiple health issues).  My youngest brother who lives in Maryland got her to keep my mother company.  Of course he's never around to take care of Mom either....   Kerry is super cute but she is a lot of work.
Scout likes Kerry!
I take Scout over to Mom's once a day and Kerry has taken quite a shine to her new friend.  She follows Scout everywhere and it's difficult to get a photo of them.



One thing for sure, Kerry sure wears Scout out!  That's pretty much all our news this week.  Today Brad gets more tests including the Covid Test.  We are looking forward to him feeling some relief after the surgery on Tuesday!

Have a safe and happy day!










 

9 comments:

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

I had to start over again with my comment because I let a bad typo go through! ;( Kerry looks adorable, but a puppy does sound like a lot of work! Hopefully she will be great company for your mom. Sending all the positive thoughts and energy to you for Brad's surgery! I bet he is ready to get this over with.

Sherrie said...

Hi,
We had nice weather last week too..cleaned the yard up...mostly trash that gets blowed into the yard by the wind. Really cute puppy...they do have lots of energy. Have a great day!

Roseanne said...

Hi Michele! Well, doesn't Scout look quite fetching in her patriotic scarf?! Your MOM got a PUPPY?!!!! I love it. Good for her. A puppy IS a lot of work but only for a short time. Just like kids and we keep them around. HAHA! Oh gosh, the two of them together! That is so darn sweet. Fingers crossed and prayers sent for Tuesday. ~smile~ Roseanne

Libby in TN said...

Scout has the sweetest face! The gray makes her look older and wiser than her years. Wishing the best for Brad.

PaintedThread said...

Kerry is itty bitty! Oof - a puppy - that is a lot of work. The warm weather has been nice! Glad you got out and enjoyed it. Good luck with the surgery!

LA Paylor said...

oh my word, I want to come see Kerry... she's sososososo cute. I'm also very content with Biden/Harris. I like her so much and Mickie! A woman in the VP office! It's about time! A good woman.
now if the office can be thoroughly cleaned and debugged from the last tenant, let's all take a deep breath and try to unwind. Scout, you are just adorable.

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

Kerry is a cutie, but wow that is a lot of work for an older person. I loved the nice weather the past week. Great to work outside or even take a walk. Keeping positive thoughts and prayers for surgery.

Rosemary Dickinson said...

Kerry and Scout look so happy together. We had warm weather for most of the week too but it got cool on Friday and has stayed that way.