Thursday, January 12, 2017

I Like Thursdays #12

It's that wonderful day of the week again when we fill the internet with a positive spirit and a bit of inspiration!  Join LeeAnna at her website (here) to share your inspirations and happy energy for "I Like Thursdays" !

What do I like this week?

1. I like finishing quilts and every few years I have to do a UFO challenge of some sort to take care of projects that either frustrated, overwhelmed, or became lost in the sewing room.  I've mentioned this before but I just have to tell you that by cataloging your UFOs, you can actually finish a plethora of projects!!!  One year I think I finished 24 pieces. I've taken to binding some of my UFOs (the easiest kind of project to finish) and keep them stacked up to work on in the evening as we watch tv.

2.  I like that there is only 66 days until Spring!!!  I can almost smell the damp earth and feel the warm breezes!!



5 comments:

Unknown said...

Love you nice post!!! I can't wait for the Spring too!!! Love the beautiful pictures you put:)
Nina

bookkm said...

1. I like your blog because it is colorful and includes stuff about quilts!
2. I like walking on warm winter days.
3. I like toys scattered around the living room.
4. I like Thursdays.

Sandra :) said...

I'm also eagerly awaiting the end of winter and the arrival of spring - the older I get, the less happy I am with the cold and ice and snow (dirty snow! ughhhh) and the boots and heavy coat and mittens etc. I hope once Dennis retires, we'll be able to spend part of the winter in a warmer place - I'm too old for this **** :D

LA Paylor said...

Mickie when we talked you said your computer was out so I didn't check to see if you did an I Like post... sorry to be so late in linking you but I have. LeeAnna

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

I like knowing spring is so close! I'm ready for some warm air and to see my spring bulbs popping up!