Saturday, February 16, 2013

Heading to health

Well I'm back after a bout of flu.  Glad that is gone and hoping that now that the days that are longer mean that the ground hog didn't lie!  This is what I was working on before I became ill.  It's an old British pattern and it features a Noah's Ark and animals.  I sent it to our friend Martha and she cleaned up the transfer and it's on her website, q is for Quilter.  Check it out if you want a copy of the pattern and thanks Martha for cleaning it up for us!!!

3 comments:

Pinkadot Quilts said...

It's so cute! we got a little snow last night...

Wonky Girl said...

Oh my! Wondered where you had gotten off to. So glad you have mended. It's always a good feeling to get back to some kind of sewing project.

Sandra :) said...

Sweet embroidery pattern :) Glad you're getting better - we get flu shots every year (because of medication I'm on I'm at high risk for getting it, so I make everyone here get the shot, lol) so my fingers are crossed that it stays away. We've only had it once but that was enough - it can get BAD! I'm glad you're getting better! We're still in big-time winter weather mode - I don't think spring will EVER arrive!