Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Do you know Martha?

Because I'm so busy working, I don't have much to share right now.  So I thought I would start a new tradition:  Wednesday's Wonderful Blog.  It's a day when I can point out a blog that I find inspiring.  And that brings us to Martha, do you know Martha?  

Martha is the blogger of "Q is for Quilter" and I love her blog because she shares the same passions that many of us adore;  lots of vintage books, patterns, fabric, embroidery, and quilts...I mean does it get any better than that?  It is a highlight of my day when I can take time and just sit and explore all her pages.  Yes, I've been  following her for years but Martha's blog is like a favorite book, you want to go back and reread it often.

So, since some of us are encountering some weather challenges--be it abundant rains, heat, or other, you may want to get a cuppa tea (iced or otherwise) and peruse her blog.  Enjoy the light she brings to the interwebs and Martha, thank you so much for inspiring us all!


2 comments:

Sandra :) said...

It's always fun to check out fun new blogs! Have a great Wednesday - I'm going to do some "kit sewing" this morning, then this afternoon I need to start hemming my new kitchen curtains - I want to get some decorating done in the kitchen before hubby's family comes on July 8 - I work best with a deadline :D Tonight we're going out for dinner - it's our youngest lad's 22nd birthday - the all you can eat buffet that he chose isn't going to play nicely with my diet, LOL.

Pinkadot Quilts said...

Thanks for a new blog to check out. The embroidery is so sweet!