Saturday, May 15, 2010

Happy Birthday Pete!

My little boy is 32 years old today.  It just seems like yesterday he was asking me a million questions and pretending to be He-Man.  Today I took Pete and Jess to lunch at his favorite Italian restaurant.  They are going to stop over later on to do the presents and some more partying.

Been a bit of a misty day because I am reviewing old photographs.  I was so thorough putting our family photographs in albums decades ago...problem is that the albums weren't acid free and some of the older pictures are starting to show problems.  I'm going to redo the albums as another summer project.

2 comments:

Allie said...

Happy Birthday to your baby boy - they ALWAYS stay your baby boy, don't they? I started doing that with my albums ages ago - but never finished. I wanted to write down each occasion and all the names, AND get them out of the old albums my mum had them in. Ours were starting to show problems too.

Unknown said...

Oh the old albums will eat up your old photos something terrible! Especially the ones that had the sticky pages. If you have problems getting any off, try dental floss. It works pretty good.
Its good you found the problem, so many don't.
so get them out quick!