Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Ah Choices........

I'm homebound this week with a head cold/cough thing. Fortunately I had finished what had to be mailed out and now I am just puttering between coughing spells. I pulled out my UFO box and found this ancient 1/2 square triangle top and am now playing with borders. I think my friend Sandra is right, the red is REALLY popping and maybe too much (although I am not sure maybe a thin band might work better?). On the other hand, I really love red and would like to use it more. Ah choices.........
More on this one later.........hitting my cough syrup again.........

2 comments:

Dawn said...

I think the red is just perfect to keep all those pinwheels from spinning off the quilt. But I always like red so you might want to hear some other opinions before you decide!
Hugs,
Dawn

Sarah said...

Hope you feel lots better, soon! Love the colors of your quilt--I think your idea of a thinner line of red for the border is good--just to pull the red out but not too much which draws your eye away from the lovely pinwheels.