Friday, January 2, 2009

Pete is sick....

Peter has had a painful start to the New Year. Yesterday morning his girlfriend called me and told me she had to take him to the hospital and that he was passing a kidney stone.
Pete has joined the unfortunate club in our family with kidney calamities. The only good thing is that I already have a urologist who will see him first thing when the practice opens on Monday. In the meantime, Pete is taking perkacet (sp?), drinking water, and taking another medication to keep his plumbing open. As if passing one stone wasn't bad enough....turns out both his kidneys have multiple stones (which is why our doctor is taking him right away). So I haven't been on the blog for a few days but I'll keep everyone posted.
Take care, do good work and hug each other often!

No comments: