Monday, January 5, 2009

Nana asks.....Whats with these boys?




The two puppies--Seamus and Teddy are nice boys most of the time. There are just some things that make me scratch my head sometimes. Like why is Teddy always trying to mount Seamus and why does Seamus let him? I mean--they are both neutered, which begs the question: What is with that? The boys love to play together, sleep together, share food and water. They even groom each other.
Today they were playing in the living room while I was working in the kitchen. Then I began to hear a strange sound: gump, gump, gump, kathump. Came out to see Seamus and Teddy sashaying around the living room and dining room together. And Seamus--somehow, someway--is wearing my purse.
Sometimes ya know, it just makes ya think. :)

1 comment:

Joan J said...

Hahahaha! I'm glad I wasn't taking a sip of coffee when I read that -- especially the purse -- I just KNOW it would have come out my nose!