Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Our rugs are coming!

After Christmas, DH encouraged me to buy new rugs for the living room and dining room.   I've wanted some new rugs for some time but could never decide on what to get.  Anyway, I think it was my husband's way to make me feel better after we lost Greta.

So Monday we got a great phone call, the rugs are in early!  I spent all day scrubbing, painting wood work and moving furniture.  They should be coming sometime this morning and I can't wait!!!

Feeling pretty sore these days, my husband is out of the country and I've done all the mulching, placed the fresh stone, and now painted and moved furniture.  Could be worse though, I could be looking at these old rugs for another month.  The oldest one?  Yeh that is from 1978 and we definitely got our moneys worth out of it.

Have a great day!

3 comments:

Wonky Girl said...

Sounds great to be getting new rugs. We had to give up on rugs with so many cats and poodle kids. Now have only a few small ones that can be hung on fence and hosed off! LOL
Saw your comment on my blog, I forgot to link them to my email. Thanks for visiting.

Allie said...

What pretty flowers. Yay for you on getting new rugs!!! Take a break from all that work, girl.

Sandra :) said...

So - are the rugs home now and will you be posting pictures, hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?!??!?!?!?