Sunday, May 6, 2012

Quilt Fest 2012!!!

Mom is still at Colonial Quilters Quilt Show!  Fortunately, we have a very nice person named Naomi hanging with us while she is working the show!  We love you Naomi, thanks!

Want a nice visit to a great quilt show?  Head over to the Chrin Community Center at:  4100 Green Pond Rd.,Palmer, PA 18045 (Palmer is near Bethlehem/Easton)
We will be open today from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.  

So far lots of people have been complimenting our show!  The comments have been mostly focused on the quality of the quilts exhibited (I think over 200 are displayed).  But we also have a great selection of vendors at the show, plus our own boutique which seems to be doing a booming business as well.  Lots of folks carrying big packages of bargains!!!


Anyway, stop on by for a nice visit!  I'm usually at the Appraiser Table, so stop on by and say "Hi!" if you are around! 

3 comments:

bookkm said...

AHHHHHHH!! I forgot and I won't make it over there. So sorry, Mickie.

Sandra :) said...

Have fun!! And do some bargain shopping, lol!

Allie said...

I so wish I could come - have fun, Mickie!