Sunday, May 27, 2012

A soggy holiday

I hope you are all having a wonderful holiday.  Here in Allentown PA, we are enduring a very wet holiday weekend.  I have to tell you that this year was among the best for rose blooms.....until these storms hit and hit and hit some more.  Our poor Mayfair is still going on but no one must be there because there aren't any cars on our road this weekend.

At least my husband is able to be home.  He has a very sore shoulder so I'm assisting him as well.  Well there is thunder again so I'm off the computer for now.  Hope your weekend weather is better than ours!

2 comments:

Sandra :) said...

Awwwwwwwwwww sorry your weather is so wet - at least we're not in California where they got SNOW today!! I wonder if it's near Juju, LOL! Sorry B's shoulder is sore - he'll do well with some TLC from you, I bet :D

bookkm said...

My show on Friday was during a deluge and the rain pounded so hard on the stage roof, I couldn't hear myself. The sun was shining during the whole thing. It was surreal.