Thursday, August 11, 2011

Thank heaven for little girl dogs...

"Paddie" by Sam George, 2011

I love this new illustration of Paddie by Sam.  The sketch captures her sweetness and he even made sure her collar is the right color red.  Thank you Sam!

I always miss my baby girl Paddie, who passed last September.  It's funny how a girl can change things up so much but both DH and I are loving our new girl, Greta.  Sh really is a sweet little (er, rather big) baby girl.  Here is what greets me after I shower.  She sits patiently outside the door until I am done...

 with her favorite bone (DH refers to this as her 'ceegar').
I love my boys but the girls take such a special place in my heart...

3 comments:

Sandra :) said...

I can't wait to meet her in a few months - hopefully we'll see YOU as well ... LOL!!! ;)

quilter000 said...

she is a cutie Mickie and very pretty too
patty Pat

Sarah said...

Greta is pretty funny, sitting there with her toy, waiting for you! :-)