Monday, July 27, 2009

The Dog Days Of Summer:


They're here! The dog days of summer have finally arrived. I can't complain, this summer has been a menopausal woman's dream, with temps not hitting over 90 since before June. Still, despite our low temps the humidity has crept in and is now at 95%!!!

Too humid to play outside which suits us fine. Teddy's hip has been bothering him and I think he needs a quiet week indoors. I'm about to cancel the grooming appointment he and Seamus had later this week until he is feeling a bit more himself (or the pain meds ease his discomfort). Ted is smiling in this pic because he likes the Irish music I have on the cd player now :)


To be honest, I don't mind these dog days, they are like snow days in midwinter. I'll get things done indoors like attack this huge pile of Sunbonnet Sue patterns. I'll probably get some sewing done as well and clean up the house a bit. What are you doing this week? Stay well and cool!


2 comments:

Mollie Jo and Bobo said...

I love the sunbonnet sue square...Its adorable.

Seamus hope you feel better soon!

-Katie

The Adventures of the LLB Gang said...

Seamus feel better!!!

I also love the Sunbonnet Sue square!!

Beth
Dory's Mom