Thursday, May 25, 2023

I Like Thursdays: May 25, 2023



Good morning!

Well it's Thursday and time to share a happy post on the blog.  Like many bloggers I participate in "I like Thursdays" hosted by LeeAnna.  What do you like this week?


I like soaker hoses.  They make my job as a gardener so much easier.  The hoses save me money, time, and water the garden efficiently.  We are having a wonky spring here in eastern Pennsylvania.  It was a very dry April, then we got a week of gentle rain and now...two weeks of nothing again.  Speaking of the garden...

Our prompt this week is "if you could go on vacation right now, where would it be?"    I'd be right here in my garden.  I love Italy in the fall and winter.   I love the seashore in Delaware or Jersey in September.  I love Maine in July.  But spring and early summer is my favorite time in the garden and I just like to be here at home.






Wishing you a safe and happy holiday!

6 comments:

Libby in TN said...

I don't blame you; your flowers are beautiful!

Jocelyn is Canadian Needle Nana said...

Well, yes, just right there is the perfect place to be. What beautiful blooms!

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

Spring and early summer are my favorite time to be at home, too! Your garden is lovely, Michele. Sending good wishes for rain your way, but until then, thank goodness for soaker hoses!

LA Paylor said...

oh your garden is gorgeous. I loved your answer, and we like soaker hoses too. Makes sense to avoid evaporation
LeeAnna

PaintedThread said...

Those flowers are beautiful. It's been so dry lately - I'm hoping for some rain soon.

Linda said...

"At home" is the best place to be, especially in your beautiful garden. I love that statue!