Tuesday, July 20, 2021

To-Do-Tuesday: July 20, 2021

 It's To-Do-Tuesday and time to link up goals with our hostess Chris at Chrisknits!

My only goal on my list was to begin Rowan's quilt which I did.  I have a few rows left to piece before assembling the top completely.


The revolving quilt door:   As soon as I finish quilts, they seem to be out the door...mostly because it is summer and people have been coming home lately. Right now I'm working on my great niece's quilt.  She's coming for a visit next week so I'm on a deadline!


Have a safe and happy day!





4 comments:

Sharon Kwilter said...

Nice job on your goals.

Sherrie said...

Hi,
Both your quilts are beautiful...have
a great day!

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

Love your fun quilts! Glad you're getting them done and getting to see family, too!

grammajudyb said...

I love Rowan’s quilt. What size are the squares in the four-patches? The colors in the quilt for your great niece are so bright and happy! Nice!