Thursday, October 12, 2017

"I like" Thursdays, October 12, 2017

Well it's another day to dwell on things we like!  Be sure to join LeeAnna at Not Afraid of Color to visit all the participants of positive energy.

This has been a busy week for me so my list is brief:

I like ephemera!  Last Saturday I went to the paper show and picked up a bag of goodies for my collection.  Two favorites I got where this print

and two victorian ladies cut carefully out.  Here is one:

Love the plaid!

I'm lecturing again this week and next so I haven't been gardening or even sewing much.  However I do like looking at other people's gardens.  Autumn isn't my favorite time of year and it reflects that in the garden so I'm checking out what neighbors have done to get ideas.  Here are some I like:






That's all for today.  I'm off to the dentist and hope you have a wonderful week!

3 comments:

Sandra :) said...

WOW if my gardens looked anything like the ones you've posted, it would be fantastic! The flower garden in the front looks 3/4 dead, but at least my pink flamingos look cheerful and perky! The vegetable garden looks equally dead, but finally some of the 'maters ripened and I was able to bring in a dozen plum tomatoes and about two dozen cherry tomatoes yesterday. That's pretty much all the tomatoes we got from the garden the entire summer - it wasn't a good year :D

I hope you had a good dental visit - I have a lovely dentist (and my dental hygienist is a LOVE) but I still want to cancel every appointment when it's time to go - it's never an appointment I look forward to :D

Mary in Peoria Handmade said...

Just getting around to seeing other's "likes" and love your photos. I so want a fall garden but we were 99 yesterday. Enjoy your week. mary

Allie-oops Designs said...

Beautiful gardens. Love your ephemera, that plaid is awesome! Hope everything went smoothly at the dentist, *shudder*....