Thursday, August 31, 2023

Blog Break



I'm taking a blog break while I care for my mom's dog Kerry.  Kerry was diagnosed with cancer last week (on her third birthday).  My husband and I are providing hospice for her at our home.  She is not in pain and enjoying what time she has left with us and her (our) many dog friends here.

Kerry 6 weeks ago.

I'm trying to keep up on my Pennsylvania Piecemaker blog but for right now, I need to take a break from the 3 poodles blog.  

Thanks a bunch for understanding.  

Have a safe and happy day.

8 comments:

Libby in TN said...

Take care of you mom's precious Kerry. We can wait to hear from you.

Home Sewn By Us said...

Hi Michelle! I am so sorry to hear about Kerry. I know you will give her lots of love and attention. I'll keep you all in my prayers - I know how hard it is to do the right thing sometimes. {{Hugs}} a bunch ~smile~ Roseanne

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

Thinking of you and all you do for your furry and human family. Give Kerry some love from all of us!

Anne Kirby said...

Awww, poor little Kerry. My brother's pittie has liver disease and they can only make him comfortable. We all love Joey so much, we just want him to be as happy as he can be now. Be happy Kerry, and thank you for taking such good care of her.

PaintedThread said...

Oh, not Kerry! I'm so sorry. Take care of yourself. Sending love.

Rosemary Dickinson said...

So sorry to hear about Kerry. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

Jocelyn is Canadian Needle Nana said...

Oh what sad news but Kerry couldn't be in better hands right now. I'm so glad it is you looking after her. All living creatures deserve tender care.

Fortuna said...

Thanks for your effort and dedication in making this blog so helpful