Tuesday, May 25, 2021

To-Do-Tuesday: May 25, 2021

 


It's To-Do-Tuesday!
I'm listing my goals for the week, checking to see how I did last week and linking up with Chrisknits!

Last week's goals: Finish mulching the garden:  DONE!
It's been 20 days since we've had rain so my focus now is just the occasional weeding (never a shortage here) and most of all, watering.  Soaker hoses help enormously.  

I actually did finish my poodle quilt (the notorious quilt that had the bleeding of the red dye).  I took all my friends' advice, finished the binding, washed it and everything came out.  It is a satisfying save!


Next week's goals include binding a lap quilt for Jenny.  I'd like to get more done on my star blocks but we'll see how the week goes!

Have a safe and happy day!




1 comment:

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

So glad you saved your bleeding quilt! Isn't that a great feeling?! Glad you've gotten so much done in the garden, too, Michele. Hope you get some rain soon.