Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Smalls

I'm working on a bigger project but have finished some small projects as well:
Made some pennants for two of my nieces to decorate for Halloween.  One is in her first dorm room and the other has an apartment but LOVES Halloween.  Instead of just storing the scraps I threw them in this crazy table runner for niece's dining room table.  At least the fabric is all used up.  Then I got a special request for a brick themed bag.  Turns out the brick fabric works well with some of the leftover cat fabric I have so I'll probably make another small with those scraps (anything but storing).
In other news, one of my dear friends made this quilt for Peter and Jessica.  Pete loves Autumn colors so I know they will both appreciate it.   Here they are snuggling under it after they got it (sweet newlyweds).  Isn't it lovely? Have a great day and happy sewing!

No comments: