Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Yes I'm loading up the blog...

STILL with photos of projects to work on during 2013.  Including what I want to organize today after I get Christmas packed up.  One set of projects I have are what I call the "mobile projects".  I am the main care giver in most family situations and have learned to keep a bag of hand sewing by the front door, in case I'm called to rush someone to the hospital.  I've got a lot of blocks to use up and embroidery projects to finish:


And lastly, some things that I'm going to change probably and other miscellaneous things:


Well that is enough of unfinished projects!  I'm off to clean up the Christmas mess and get the house back in order!  Have a great day!

3 comments:

Sandra :) said...

I need to get some mobile projects ready as well - especially for the road trip to Florida in March! I don't do a lot of handwork so I'm going to need to put on my thinking cap and come up with some projects to prepare!

Wonky Girl said...

Since I don't hand stitch I use the time to read quilt magazines. Old ones are re-read and sometimes seem almost new like I had not seen the projects before.
Gosh, if I pulled out my UFO's the sewing room would almost be empty. LOL So, I ain't gonna do it.

Allie said...

Mickie - where did you get the pattern for Goldilock's cottage???? I love that one so much!