Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Doll quilt

I'm posting another vintage find because I haven't taken pics of anything newer this week.  Here is a small doll quilt I picked up.  It is only 13 inches wide and less than 2 feet long.  But it is cute and obviously well loved. 
I've been preparing for some time off after I get my carpel tunnel surgery next Monday.  From what I was told my only challenges with this surgery is going to be swelling and not to ripping out my stitches.  Anyway, I'm going to take about two weeks off from sewing until I get the stitches out. 
Anyway, I hope to get more recent pics of projects up soon, possibly today since it is going to rain.
Have a great day! 

5 comments:

Pinkadot Quilts said...

This is so cool! Very well loved!

Pinkadot Quilts said...

Good luck with the surgery and hope you have a speedy recovery so you can get back to sewing!

Allie said...

That is DARLING!!! You find the best stuff! Praying your surgery goes well and that you're back at it in no time, hon!

Sandra :) said...

That's an adorable quilt - I've never seen one with that theme - very cute!

Good luck with your surgery next week - I'll expect you to be able to play a piano the day after!! ;)

Sarah said...

That is a gorgeous little quilt.
Have a wonderful Thanksgiving and good luck with the surgery on your hand. Take good care!