Thursday, February 9, 2023

I Like Thursdays: February 9, 2023

 

Happy Thursday!


Today I am grateful for all the people who have been loving and kind to me.

I have been so inundated with love and support since Scout passed.  Thank you to all of you who sent cards, emails, and comments about our loss.  It's been so touching how many folks have been touched by our lovely Scout and who have reached out.  

Thank you so much.  I am grateful to have such wonderful people in my life.  

There are other things to be grateful for here in our little corner of the world.  The weather has been good.  The Eagles are going to be in the Super Bowl on Sunday.  There are only 39 days until spring is upon on us.

I wish you all a safe and happy weekend.
Thank you again.






6 comments:

Angela said...

Aw, so sorry for your loss. Sending you hugs.

LA Paylor said...

awe, forgive me for not sending a card yet. This hit so close to home. I can't remove the pain from your heart but I can stand next to you and feel it with you.
I'm just so sorry and sad. Love, LeeAnna

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

Let's keep counting down toward Spring! 🌷🪻⚘️🪻🌷

PaintedThread said...

Hugs!

Rosemary Dickinson said...

Glad you hear you're doing okay. Spring is around the corner! Something to look forward to for sure!

Jocelyn is Canadian Needle Nana said...

Scout was such a part of your blog posts, I felt like I knew her. She had such a wonderful life with you. I still have Rex and Murphy's urns on my bureau and touch them every day. They really do imprint on our hearts and minds so I understand.